What you’re not being told!
The Government and Main Stream media are not talking about this but they should be!
COVID-19 has increased mortality for those with co-morbidities (other illnesses in laymen terms). These co-morbidities are pre/diabetes, insulin resistance, hypertension, heart disease, vitamin D deficiency (though to be fair vitamin D deficiency can be caused by the other metabolic dysfunctions listed), and obesity.
All these can be changed through diet, exercise, supplementation, and healthy living. What’s even crazier is you can produce healthy results within just 7 days that will reduce your morbidity chances if you contract COVID-19 just by changing your habits.
These things can be summarised as follows:
1. Follow a low carb diet. Keto is better. Reduce your carbohydrate intake and reduce your insulin load.
2. Remove processed carbohydrates and seed oils. What’s even worse is processed carbs with fat cooked in seed oils (think donuts).
3. Eat healthy whole foods. If it has a list of ingredients you’d be better of choosing something else.
4. Exercise. Go for a walk. Go for a run. Lift weights. Chase the dog. Ride a bike. Chase your kids. The key factor here is get out and move.
5. Get outside. Get sunshine. Expose yourself to healthy light. Make contact with the earth and sun. Help your immune system.
6. Increase your Vitamin D. Get outside (no.5). Eat meat, fish, and eggs (see 1, 2 & 3). Supplement as required (usually a good idea in winter).
These are the keys to staying healthy and helping you avoid becoming a morbidity statistic. Lockdown and Social distancing are bandaid solutions because as a population we’ve not been getting the right advice or information. Metabolic dysfunction (the illnesses listed above) are modern diseases. They are a result of modern living and bad advice/recommendations.
* This is not medical advice and not a recommendation to ignore government guidelines.
* This is the kick in the pants you need to get out there and get healthy. Save yourself because no-one else will.