Dear Hyena Family,
As you know, the COVID-19 virus (also known as coronavirus) is currently impacting many facets of daily life across our country and around the world. As stewards of your physical well-being, we take an especially keen interest in ensuring we are doing all we can to help manage its spread and mitigate risk in our community. With this in mind, we are reaching out to share the actions we are taking to keep our students, our team members, and our community healthy.
First, please know that the health and safety of our community is not only our top priority but has always been an essential part of our Mission. We are committed to everyone’s health and we want to educate you concerning tangible and proactive steps we are taking to not only get you guys in shape, but do so in a manner that adheres to best practices from the Centers for Disease Control (“CDC”), World Health Organization (“WHO”), local authorities, and other experts.
First, from the perspective of ensuring sanitary and thoroughly disinfected training areas, please note the following:
- We use medical-grade cleaners and disinfectants between each and every class.
- Active equipment, tablets, and all surfaces in the gym are disinfected after each class.
- Instructors are washing their hands with soap and water between each class.
- Team members are happy to clean any items again in front of you at your request.
We also encourage our patients and others to follow some simple guidelines from the CDC, which serve as helpful tips:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue, then immediately throw it away.
- Avoid contact with people who are sick.
Additional information about the Coronavirus can be found on the CDC’s website.
Finally, we are happy to help you reschedule any upcoming appointments if you feel sick, or have a fever or cough. In that circumstance, and especially if you have a fever of 100 degrees or higher and/or believe you may have been exposed to coronavirus, please always (and as first priority) contact your primary care physician for direct help and treatment options before you come back to train with us.
We are continuing to monitor this situation and will reach out as developments warrant.
Until then, thank you for your time and attention and we look forward to seeing you soon.
Hyena Muay Thai